delinquent child support


Delinquent Child Support Parents = Motor Vehicle Registration Renewals Denied in Texas

the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles will start denying motor vehicle registration Renewals for parents who have gone at least six months without making a child support payment. Read more on the blog of Dallas divorce attorney, Mark Nacol, of the Nacol Law Firm PC

Go to Top